WORK WITH US ON YOUR CUSTOM JEWELRY DESIGN
Looking to design a custom piece of jewelry for yourself or a special someone?
Whether you want to celebrate an engagement, wedding, anniversary, birthday, or add to your personal collection, we would love to work with you to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- STEP 1: Submit your Custom Jewelry Design Form
- STEP 2: We schedule a discovery call to discuss your project’s unique details (budget, style, design, metal, gemstones, and timeframe).
- STEP 3: Pay preliminary custom design fee to enable us to begin the design process.
- STEP 4: We provide initial sketches, metal choices, and sourced gemstone for review.
- STEP 5: After we receive your feedback, we provide an updated sketch with a quote for your approval.
- STEP 6: Your 50% deposit is required to begin production. *Deposits cannot be refunded.
- STEP 7: Production begins! Please allow 4-8 weeks for completion. We’ll share updates of your piece throughout the process, including CAD renderings, wax, and an image of the final piece for you to keep as a memento and for insurance purposes.
- STEP 8: Your remaining balance is due prior to shipping of the piece. *Please note that there are no returns on custom design work.
If you are interested in beginning this exciting journey to create your new custom jewelry piece or if you’d like to learn more about the process, fill out the Custom Jewelry Design Form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Thank you for your interest in working with Cielomar Jewelry!