Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Cielomar Jewelry! This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
The term ‘Cielomar Jewelry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Cielomar Jewelry, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Cielomar Jewelry as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Prices are subject to change at any given time without notice.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Cielomar Jewelry reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Cielomar Jewelry as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you. The information you provide is only available to Cielomar Jewelry and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Cielomar Jewelry to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Cielomar Jewelry Conditions, you agree to the above.
All products remain Cielomar Jewelry's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Cielomar Jewelry.
All transfers conducted through Cielomar Jewelry are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Local charges (tax, customs duty) may be imposed on orders depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense and may be estimated by contacting your local postal service. To get a rough estimate, please visit : http://www.dutycalculator.com/
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 10 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid.
Cielomar Jewelry reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Cielomar Jewelry has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Cielomar Jewelry shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.