Our timeless jewelry pieces are meant to be worn season after season, so just a little regular care will keep your jewelry looking like new. Here’s a little refresher of our jewelry care tips.
TREAT YOUR JEWELRY WITH LOVE
- Remove your jewelry before any activities that may cause damage such as cooking, cleaning, showering, swimming, or playing sports.
- Keep your jewelry clean, polished, and thoughtfully stored when not being worn -- see our suggestions below!
HELP YOUR JEWELRY STAY CLEAN AND SHINY
- Clean your jewelry regularly, about once a month. Use warm water with mild soap, then dry thoroughly. Always polish your jewelry with a treated polishing cloth, like the one provided with your jewelry purchase, to safely and effectively polish the surface of your jewelry.
- For best results, treat yourself to our Jewelry Cleaning Kit, which includes everything you need to take perfect care of your pieces at home or on the go!
STORE YOUR JEWELRY IN ITS HAPPY PLACE
- We always think about how our jewelry exists in the context of our outfits and styling, but what about the rest of the time?
- Don’t forget the basics: Keep your necklaces clasped and your earrings stored with their match!
- Store each jewelry piece in an airtight environment like a plastic bag or pouch (like the one provided with your order!) to maintain luster and prevent tarnish from developing.
- If you want total peace of mind when storing your pieces, we sell an assortment of environmentally friendly anti-tarnish bags on our website.
- Also, heads up: traveling can be tough on jewelry, so it's wise to use a travel case to protect your favorite pieces when you’re on the go.
Check out our brand new travel jewelry case. Perfect to keep your jewelry organized during your holiday travels and inside your gym bag!
INSPECT YOUR JEWELRY
- Last but not least, it is important to perform a simple inspection every two to three months to ensure that the condition of your jewelry remains as good as new.
- Check for tarnishing, tangling, grime, and other signs of wear. It may be that your pieces just need a quick clean or a new home (see tips above!)
Looking for additional info? Visit our website to access a full version of our Jewelry Care Guide and products.