Meet Jessica Rose Frame, the owner and co-founder of Earth Esthetics located in the East Bay. Jessica has been in the esthetic industry since 2000. Her passion for healing the skin has led her to having a successful skin care practice in the Bay Area, and now creating her very own skin care line! She guides women along a journey to heal their skin through natural remedies, focusing on the outside as well the health within, so they can feel beautiful and confident in their bare skin.
Jessica Frame | Founder & Esthetician
In this blog, Jessica explains the effects that your skin pH can have on your jewelry and tips on how to keep a balanced and healthy skin.
Jewelry and the pH of Your Skin
What causes your skin to be unbalanced?
Chemicals and Toxins in The Skin and Body Products
Tips on How to Balance Your Skin
- Eliminate harsh cleansers and soaps (alkaline)
- Remove all chemicals and toxins that could harm your skin (many are hidden)
- Opt for botanical products rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Only use properly pH balanced skin care products
- Use lukewarm water to rinse your face (Hot water can strip your skin)
- Consult a trusted Esthetician to help you navigate what products will be beneficial for your specific skin type.
For more skin tips and inspiration, you can follow Jessica:
Sign up for my newsletters-
Written by: Jessica Rose Frame